Martin Automatic Inc
LR Automatic Transfer Rewind
The base rewind system is intended to wind material for narrow web label printing presses. Rewind options ensure compatibility to wind many different materials for other processes.
The rewind features a unique moving spindle arrangement which allows rewinding of rolls as small as 8 inches using only two spindles. The standard constant torque package allows the rewind to operate without feedback from a dancer or tension transducer. The rewind is designed to minimize cycle time and facilitate customer supplied roll handling to fit his particular needs.
|Maximum Transfer Speed||to 500 FPM||to 152 MPM|
|Maximum Web Width||to 18 IN||to 457 MM|
|Maximum Roll Diameter||to 24 IN||to 610 MM|
** Specifications for the Martin LR Automatic Transfer Rewind are meant as a general guideline. The Martin LR Automatic Transfer Rewind can be application-engineered to fit each process. Contact Martin Automatic for your specific needs.
- Pneumatically inflated spindles for 3 inch diameter cores
- Center core winding
- 1 H.P. DC motor and drive
- Constant torque drive and motor package
- Linear taper tension with roll diameter build-up
- Rewind sequencing through PLC control
- Pre-wired, integrated drives and controls are panel mounted on rewind
- CE Certification
- Automatic core gluing
- Roll tabbing
- 750 FPM maximum rewinding and splicing speed
- 2 or 3 H.P. DC motor and drive
- Taper tension control
- Web break detection
- Lay-on roller
|Electrical||Three Phase 220 VAC ± 10 percent|
|Pneumatic||to 80 PSI||to 5 ATM|
As with all Martin products, the Martin LR Automatic Transfer Rewind can be application-engineered to fit each process. Contact Martin Automatic for your specific needs.